Performa is the heavy duty version of the Cameo portable stage range, which achieves a weight bearing of 7.5kN per square metre. It features both our unique “Leg Lock” system and a double bolt rail for the easy attachment of accessories such as hand rails, step units and leg braces. Performa has virtually no flex because the frame depth is 100mm and it features a custom designed hollow extrusion for enhanced rigidity. Performa is ideal for situations where a very solid stage is required and storage is not such an important issue.
• A typical 2x1m platform weighs only 40Kg.
• Designed and manufactured in our UK based factory.
• Features our unique glass filled nylon “Leg lock” system allowing for quick and easy assembly.
• A comprehensive range of colours and finishes are available.
• Comes with our standard 10 year guarantee.
• Can also be used for tiered seating arrangements.
• Perfectly suitable for large scale installations.
The standard implementation of the Performa staging system is as a single-level stage. The staging packs we offer come in three sizes and can be used together and with custom pieces to fit your stage.
For a more flexible staging option you can go with our multi-level stage packs. These let you easily adapt to unusual stage layouts. They’re perfect for tiered systems for audiences as well.
When you want a tiered audience seating system the Performa is hard to beat. Optional extras including access steps, stair noses and kickboards are available to support the design.
To get the best tone from your drum kit it needs to be isolated from the floor. Our Performa drum risers work with staging or alone to solve this problem, remaining firm and steady under the weight.
The robust nature of the Performa system makes orchestra pit infills easier to manufacture. Assembled with minimum effort and in a range of finishes, this is a great way to set your orchestra apart.