Supplying Liverpool Groups with Stages and Seating
Back in 1985, one of the first stages we ever sold was sold to the Liverpool Garden Festival. It was our classic Topdeck staging system. If you’re not familiar with the Topdeck, there’s a reason – over the past 33 years it’s evolved into our Cameo line.
That first sale began what has been a long and satisfying relationship with businesses, schools, churches and other organisations in the city of Liverpool. Word of mouth has been strong for us in the city, and it’s not unfair to say that many Liverpool experts will tell you to turn to Mainstage for seating or staging systems.
We’ve supplied systems to many venues in the city. Those include:
- The famous Liverpool Everyman Playhouse ordered both a tiered seating system and several Cameo platforms.
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic High has a Cameo staging system, including our guardrails to keep performers secure.
- The Metropolitan Cathedral installed a Cameo staging extension.
- The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic boasts a carpeted Cameo stage.
- Liverpool Community College ordered a Cameo system for use in their drama studio.
To find out more about what we can do for you and how we can do it, why not get in touch? We’ll be happy to discuss your situation. We can recommend the best solution and work with you to decide what you need, even if it means custom work.